How to Enroll in BDO (Banco de Oro) Online Banking?
Online banking is a great tool to access your bank account anytime of your will and anywhere you're in the world as long as you have internet access. No more hassle and worries about your money, in just one clink, you can check your balance, pay bills, monitor you BDO investment account/s, transfer money, load your mobile phone and other financial transactions.
It's truly a big help to enroll your BDO account to internet banking as you will make the most of the BDO services and keep updated on what's happening to your money.
Step-by-step procedure on how you can start using BDO online banking services:
1. Go to BDO official website. On the homepage, point your cursor on ONLINE BANKING LOG-IN and click the Not yet enroll? Enroll now !
2. You will be redirected to the terms and conditions agreement page. Read the BDO Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions of Use, tick the box below to confirm that you have read, fully understood and agreed with the Terms and Conditions and then click the SUBMIT button.
3. Fill out the BDO Online Banking Enrollment Form. After you complete supplying the necessary information click the SUBMIT button.
4. If enrollment is successful, you will be directed to the BDO Enrollment Acknowledgement Page containing some information about your BDO bank account.
Please take note of your activation code. You will also receive an email from BDO containing your activation code which will be needed in the last step and instruction on how to activate your Online Banking Enrollment.
5. Lastly, go to any BDO ATM, select "Other Services" then choose "Activate Electronic Banking" and key in your ATM Activation Code.
Note: *You can activate your enrollment within 45 days from enrollment days.
Once your account has been activated, you may enjoy stress-free banking transactions anytime, anywhere.