How To Open a BPI Direct Save-Up Account
Simply your life by automating your finances. You can save time by automating your savings, instead of spending your time going to banks and manually transferring funds better spend it on other productive things. Saving is really important specially when unexpected events happen, you can use it to cover all the expenses incurred. In my case, my savings save us from bad debt when our family experienced an emergency, during that time I realize the importance of saving.
WHAT IS BPI DIRECT SAVE UP AUTOMATIC SAVINGS ACCOUNT + INSURANCE ?
BPI Direct Save-Up is a special product offered by BPI to help automating your savings. It allows you to automatically transfer money from you existing BPI savings account. You can set a regular time on when to transfer your money it can be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Today, I will share how to open a BPI direct save up account.
HERE'S THE STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR A BPI DIRECT SAVE-UP ACCOUNT:
1. Go to BPI Direct Official Website
2. Click on the Products or just click Open a Deposit Account.
3. You will be directed to the account application. Select Save-Up Automatic Savings + Insurance and answer carefully the questions. Review your information then click Continue.
4. You will be redirected to BPI Express Online. Log in to your existing BPI Express Online Account to nominate the account from where they will automatically transfer fund to your Save-Up account.
5.Specify your desired amount as well as the time on when to transfer the amount which must not below 250 Php. Once done, click Continue.
6. You will be directed to application confirmation page. You will receive a confirmation mail from BPI indicating that your account has been created and an Info card will be sent to your preferred address. Wait for several days for your account to be activated.